Returns & Refunds
Returning a product after you have received delivery or collection.
- Our aim is to supply you with high-quality, value for money furniture and interiors. We understand that from time to time there may be a need to return an item which is unsuitable or exchange it for a different type or style.
- We're happy to exchange or refund your purchase (under the conditions of our returns policy) as long as it's unopened and in its original packaging. We offer this service as long as we are notified by phone within 5 days after delivery or collection.
- Faults with an item need to be reported to us within a 3 day period of your delivery or collection date. We will uplift and exchange the item(s) at no extra charge and at the earliest possible opportunity.
Return Policy & conditions
- When making a purchase of an item we recommend you have measured the area correctly to where the item is to be placed. Doorways and corridors should also be measured to ensure the item can be properly situated. We are unable to offer a cash refund if the item is unsuitable or unable to fit where it was desired for.
- We are able to offer you a credit note for the item which is unsuitable or does not fit, less a minimum £30 or up to 20% re-stocking charge. The item(s) must be in their original packaging.
- We are unable to offer any refund or credit notes on special orders.
- If you feel you need to return an item we will be happy to collect the item for you. There will be an uplift / delivery charge which will be the same as the original delivery charge for your area.
- We will inform you of the next day we are in your area and collect the item then. If able to do so an item can be returned by you as long as it is in its original packaging.